For first-time users
Job hunting and recruitment website for all bilingual and foreign students.
Works Japan Global offers recruitment information, job hunting guidance and events for bilingual and foreign students.
You can easily have acces to all the job hunting information using your PC or your smarphone.
Services we provide
- ・Apply to a company
- We are gathering recruitment information only from the biggest company for new graduate bilingual students who don't have any professional experience.
- ・Participate to companies seminars
- During the seminar, you will be able to hear directly from the person in charge of the recruitment all the information regarding the company and their way to recruit.
- ・Participate to seminars and interviews abroad.
- You can participate to companies seminars and meet directly the person in charge of recruitment in other country than Japan like America, Vietnam or Indonesia for example.
- ・Learn the "how to" with our job hunting guidance
- You will learn the necessary skills like writing a resume, what to do during an interview or practicing Japanese by participating to seminars and workshops.
- ・Participate to the JOBFAIR and meet the person in charge of recruitment.
- You can make a reservation for this job hunting event which will gather more than 3000 bilingual and foreign students in Akihabara and Kyoto!
100 companies and students coming from more than 58 different countries will participate to the JOBFAIR!
Main recruiting companies
The following companies were participating to our events or seminars.
Message from our managing staff
At Works Japan Global, we are gathering a lot of companies who are looking for employees for their global activities, regardless of their age, experience or nationality.
Our job is to support the people who want to work in a Japanese company, develop activities in various places in the world and who are willing to meet directly the companies.